Complete report $6,200.DataPack (test volumes, sales forecasts, supplier shares) $3,900.
VPGMarketResearch.com's new study is designed to help current suppliers and potential market entrants identify and evaluate business opportunities emerging in the German hematology and flow cytometry markets during the next five years.
The report explores business and technological trends in the German market; provides market share estimates, as well as specimen, test, sales forecasts, and instrument placements; compares features of major analyzers; profiles leading competitors and emerging market entrants; and suggests specific product and marketing opportunities facing reagent and instrument suppliers.
During the next five years, continued advances in molecular diagnostics, monoclonal antibodies, lasers and IT, as well as growing understanding of immunologic forces regulating systemic diseases, will have a profound impact on the hematology and flow cytometry markets worldwide. New molecular diagnostic and monoclonal antibody tests will facilitate existing procedures and provide basis for sensitive, specific and simple assays. The introduction of smaller and easy-to-operate laser systems will further expand applications of flow cytometry to routine clinical laboratories. Further advances in IT will reduce the cost of instrument manufacture, service warranty, and permit development of self-troubleshooting, autocalibration and other advanced features. Presently tedious analyses of chromosomal abnormalities, DNA content, and lymphocyte subsets will become more automated and routine.
German Market Overview
- Facilities performing hematology and flow cytometry testing.
- Test volume and sales projections.
- New product development opportunities with significant market appeal.
- Alternative market penetration strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
Market Segmentation Analysis
- Sales and market share estimates for leading suppliers of hematology and flow cytometry products by country.
- Specimen, test and sales forecasts for over 40 procedures by individual test and market segment:
- Commercial/Private Laboratories
- Physician Offices/Group Practices
Sales and Market Share Analysis
- Sales and market shares of major instrument and reagent suppliers.
CBC + 5-Part Differential, Manual Differential/Review, Hematocrit (Automated, Manual), Hemoglobin (Automated, Manual), Sedimentation Rate, Reticulocytes, WBC (Automated, Manual), Platelets (Automated, Manual), Bone Marrow Analysis, RBC, Eosinophils.
Flow Cytometry Tests
Cell Surface Markers (CD4/CD8/T&B Lymphocytes, CD34, Others), Chemotherapy Monitoring (Leukemia/Lymphoma, Others), HLA Typing, Sperm Analysis, Cell Cycle Kinetics, Cell Function Testing, Chromosomal Abnormalities, Fetal Cell Analysis, Granulocyte Function, Receptor DNA/RNA Analysis, Cell Culturing.
Current and Emerging Products
- Analysis of current and emerging hematology and flow cytometry assays.
- Reagent and instrument sales forecasts by market segment.
- Instrument placements and installed base by manufacturer and model.
- Sales and market shares of reagent and instrument suppliers.
- The study reviews current instrumentation technologies, and compares features of leading hematology, flow cytometry, platelet aggregation and sedimentation rate analyzers.
- The report features analyzers manufactured by Abbott, Beckman Coulter/Danaher, Becton Dickinson, Biocode Hycel, CellaVision, Diesse Ves Matic, Drew-Scientific, Horiba, Medica, Menarini, Nihon Kohden, Polymedco, Siemens and Sysmex.
- Assessment of current and emerging technologies and their potential market applications.
- Comprehensive lists of companies developing or marketing new technologies and products by test.
- Extensive strategic profiles of major suppliers and emerging market entrants.
- The companies analyzed in the report include:
- Agilent Technologies
- Beckman Coulter/Danaher
- Becton Dickinson
- Iris Diagnostics/Danaher
- Nihon Kohden
- Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics
Contains 250 pages and 32 tables
SIMILAR MARKET STUDIES
2017 Qatar Diagnostics Market Forecasts: Blood Banking, Cancer Diagnostics, Clinical Chemistry, Coagulation, Drugs of Abuse, Endocrine Function, Flow Cytometry, Hematology, Immunoproteins, Infectious Diseases, Molecular Diagnostics, TDM
This new report from VPGMarketResearch.com provides granular analysis of the Qatar diagnostic testing market, including volume and sales forecasts by test for the following market segments: - Blood Banking - Cancer - Chemistry - Coagulation - Drugs of Abuse - Endocrine - Hematology and Flow Cytometry - ...
January 2017 | $0 | View Details >>
Summary This comprehensive report from VPGMarketResearch.com contains 350 pages, 22 tables, and is designed to help current suppliers and potential market entrants identify and evaluate emerging business opportunities during the next five years. The report explores market and technological trends; provides reagent, instrument and test volume for 40 coagulation procedures; compares features ...
January 2017 | $0 | View Details >>
The report presents a detailed analysis of the Septicemia diagnostics market in the US, Europe (France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK) and Japan. Current scientific views on the Septicemia definition, epidemiology and etiology are reviewed. The report provides the 5-year test volume and sales forecasts by country for the ...
June 2015 | $2800 | View Details >>
Navigational Equipment Report by Material, Application, and Geography – Global Forecast to 2021 is a professional and in-depth research report on the world's major regional market conditions, focusing on the main regions (North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific) and the main countries (United States, Germany, united Kingdom, Japan, South Korea and ...
January 2017 | $2850 | View Details >>
UPCOMING MARKET RESEARCH REPORTS
2017 © Copyright Big Market Research