Complete report $6,950. DataPack (test volumes, sales forecasts, supplier shares) $4,500.
VPGMarketResearch.com's new report is an analysis of major business opportunities emerging in the German automated microbiology market during the next five years. The report examines key trends, reviews current and emerging assays; analyzes potential applications of innovative diagnostic technologies; forecasts volume and sales for molecular diagnostic, microbial identification, antibiotic susceptibility, blood culture, urine screening and immunodiagnostic procedures, as well as over 100 infectious disease tests by assay, application, market segment; profiles leading players and potential market entrants; and suggests alternative business expansion strategies for suppliers.
The level of automation in the microbiology laboratory has been lagging behind that of other major clinical laboratory segments, such as chemistry and hematology. The slow acceptance of the technology is in part due to the complexity of developing automation suitable for microbiology tests.
The introduction of automated microbiology instrumentation has been delayed by a number of intrinsic and technical problems. The diffusion of automated microbiology systems, once the technology was developed, has not matched that of other automated laboratory technologies. The acquisition of automation in microbiology has been slowed by forces less easily identifiable than the effects of various reimbursement plans. Some laboratorians still believe that current instrumentation is not the ultimate technology and expect better automation on the horizon.
The driving force behind the need for rapid reporting of microbiological test results is the clinical relevance in a time of financial austerity, a time when cost and health care effectiveness to the patient and diagnostician looms ever larger, and where after-the-fact results at high expense are coming under severe scrutiny worldwide.
This comprehensive report will assist diagnostics industry executives, as well as companies planning to diversify into the dynamic and rapidly expanding German microbiology market, in evaluating emerging opportunities and developing effective business strategies.
Market Segmentation Analysis
- Sales and market shares for major suppliers by individual test.
- Volume and sales forecasts for over 100 infectious disease assays by individual test:
- Test volume estimates by method (molecular, serology/immunodiagnostics, culture/microscopy).
- Review of the market dynamics, trends, structure, size, growth and major suppliers.
- Sterile Fluids: Blood, Serum, CSF
- Throat Swabs, Respiratory Secretions
- Genital Secretions
- Microbial Identification
- Antibiotic Susceptibility
- Urine Screening
- Blood Cultures
Review of Major Automated Systems
- Review of major automated molecular diagnostic, multipurpose, specialized,
microbial identification, antibiotic susceptibility, blood culture, urine screening,
and immunodiagnostic analyzers.
- The report profiles analyzers manufactured by Abbott, Alifax, Anagen,
BD, Beckman Coulter/Danaher, Biochem, Biolog, bioMerieux, Bio-Rad,
Biotrol, Cepheid, Curetis, GenMark, Hologic/Gen-Probe, HTG, Iris, J&J,
Labsystems, Life Technologies, MiDI, Olympus, Qiagen, Roche, Siemens,
Sy-Lab, Sysmex, Tecan, Thermo Fisher, Tosoh.
Infectious Diseases Analyzed in the Report
AIDS/HIV, Adenovirus, Aeromonads, Bartonella, Blastocystis Hominis, Campylobacter,
Candida, Chancroid, Chlamydia, Clostridium, Coronavirus, Coxsackievirus, Cryptosporidium,
Cyclospora, CMV, E. Coli, Echovirus, Encephalitis, Enterovirus, EBV, Giardia, Gonorrhea,
Granuloma Inguinale, Hantavirus, H. Pylori, Hepatitis, Herpes Influenza, Legionella, Lyme disease,
Lymphogranuloma, Malaria, Measles, Meningitis, Microsporidium, Mononucleosis, Mumps,
Mycoplasma, HPV, Parvovirus, Pneumonia, Polyomaviruses, Pseudomonas, Rabies, RSV, Rhinovirus,
Rotavirus , Rubella, Salmonella, Septicemia, Shigella, Staphylococci, Streptococci, Syphilis,
Toxoplasmosis, Trichomonas, TB, Vibrio, West Nile, Yersinia.
- Assessment of molecular diagnostic, monoclonal antibody,
immunoassay, and other technologies and their potential
applications for the microbiology market.
- Global listings of companies developing or marketing microbiology
products by individual test.
- Strategic assessments of major suppliers and emerging market entrants,
including their sales, product portfolios, marketing tactics, collaborative
arrangements and new products in R&D.
- The companies analyzed in the report include Abbott, Affymetrix, Agilent Technologies, Arca Biopharma, Beckman Coulter/Danaher, Becton Dickinson, Biokit, bioMerieux, Bio-Rad, Biotest, CellMark Forensics/LabCorp, Cepheid, Decode Genetics, Diadexus, Diamedix/Erba, DiaSorin, Eiken Chemical, Elitech Group, Enzo Biochem, Exact Sciences, Fujirebio, Grifols, Hologic/Gen-Probe, ID Biomedical/GSK, Illumina, Kreatech/Leica, Li-Cor Biosciences, Lonza, Monogram Biosciences, Myriad Genetics, Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics, Perkin Elmer/Caliper, Proteome Sciences, Qiagen, Roche, Scienion, Sequenom, SeraCare, Shimadzu, Siemens, Sierra Molecular, Takara Bio, Tecan, Thermo Fisher, Wallac/PE, Wako.
Opportunities and Strategic Recommendations
- Emerging opportunities for new analyzers, reagents kits,
IT and other products with significant market appeal during the next five years.
- Design criteria for decentralized testing products.
- Alternative market penetration strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
Contains 420 pages and 78 tables
SIMILAR MARKET STUDIES
Papillomavirus: 2015-2019 Supplier Shares, Test Volume and Sales Forecasts by Country and Market Segment-France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Spain, UK, USA-Hospitals, Commercial and Public Health Labs, POC Locations
This report presents test volumes and sale forecasts for the US, Europe (France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK) and Japan. The report provides volume and sales forecasts for Papillomavirus tests performed in the following market segments: - Hospitals - Commercial/Private Labs - Physician Offices - Public Health LabsList of TablesFrance Pap ...
August 2015 | $0 | View Details >>
2016-2020 EU5 Sexually-Transmitted Disease (STD) Diagnostics Market: Chancroid, Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, Herpes, HPV, Syphilis-Supplier Shares, Country Segment Volume and Sales Forecasts, Competitive Strategies, Innovative Technologies, Instrumentation Review
Complete report $7,900. DataPack (test volumes, sales forecasts, supplier shares) $5,100.This new 318-page report from VPGMarketResearch.com provides analysis of the European sexually-transmitted disease testing market, including emerging tests, technologies, instrumentation, sales forecasts by country, market shares, and strategic profiles of leading suppliers. The report presents detailed analysis of the STD ...
March 2016 | $0 | View Details >>
This new seven-country study from Venture Planning Group contains 1,050 pages, 96 tables, and is designed to help current suppliers and potential market entrants identify and evaluate major business opportunities emerging in the molecular diagnostics market during the next five years. Highlights - Business and technological trends in seven major markets: France, ...
January 2014 | $20900 | View Details >>
This unique report from VPGMarketResearch provides sales and market share estimates for major suppliers of molecular diagnostic products by country. The report also presents strategic assessments of major suppliers and emerging market entrants, including their product portfolios, marketing tactics, technological know-how, new products in R&D, collaborative arrangements, and business strategies. Competitive Assessments ...
September 2015 | $2100 | View Details >>
UPCOMING MARKET RESEARCH REPORTS
2017 © Copyright Big Market Research