The expansion of the global gas turbine industry is forecast to reach 5.5% p.a. in the coming years. Between 2007 and 2013 the market increased with an average annual growth of 4.8%. Currently, parts of gas turbines account for 71.9% of the global demand while the remaining market share is divided between gas turbines (power more than 5000 kW) (23.8%), and gas turbines (power less than 5000 kW) (4.2%).
China, Germany, Italy, the United Kingdom, and the United States represent the largest gas turbine markets while the strongest annual growth is forecast to occur in Greece (39.0%), Slovakia (25.4%), Lithuania (24.7%), Finland (21.7%), and Georgia (17.8%).
The industry data report package Gas Turbine Markets in the World and in different countries to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts offers the most up-to-date market data on the actual market situation, trends, and future outlook for gas turbines in the world and in different countries. Along with a global gas turbine market report the package includes country reports from the following countries:
Argentina, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malaysia, Morocco, Netherlands, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Vietnam
The reports include historic market data from 2007 to 2013 and forecasts until 2018 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible and clearly presented tables and graphs.
The latest market data for this research include:
- Overall gas turbine market size in the world and in different countries, 2007-2018
- Gas turbine (power less than 5000 kW) market size in the world and in different countries, 2007-2018
- Gas turbine (power more than 5000 kW) market size in the world and in different countries, 2007-2018
- Parts of gas turbine market size in the world and in different countries, 2007-2018
- Growth rates of the overall gas turbine market and different product segments in the world and in different countries, 2007-2018
- Shares of different product segments of the overall gas turbine market in the world and in different countries, 2007, 2013 and 2018
- Market Potential Rates of the overall gas turbine market and different product segments in the world and in different countries
The product segments analyzed in the data reports include:
Gas turbines (power less than 5000 kW)
Gas turbines (power more than 5000 kW)
Parts of gas turbines
The reports answer the following questions:
- What is the current size of the gas turbine market in the world and in different countries?
- How is the gas turbine market divided into different product segments?
- How are the overall market and different product segments growing?
- How is the market predicted to develop in the future?
- What is the market potential compared to other countries?
Among the key reasons to purchase include the following:
- Gain an outlook of the historic development, current market situation, trends, and future outlook of the gas turbine market in the world and in different countries to 2018
- Track industry trends and identify market opportunities
- Plan and develop marketing, market-entry, market expansion, and other business strategies by identifying the key market trends and prospects
- Save time and money with the readily accessible key market data included in the report. The market data is clearly presented and can be easily incorporated into presentations, internal reports, etc.
The industry data report is produced utilizing the standard methodology of Global Research & Data Services by applying, analyzing, and combining a wide range of sources and in-house analysis.