Canadean's "Fujicco Co., Ltd. : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Fujicco Co., Ltd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Fujicco Co., Ltd." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Fujicco Co., Ltd."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Fujicco Co., Ltd. (Fujicco) is a producer and supplier of food products and ingredients. Its product portfolio includes seaweed products, bean products, desserts, prepared and processed foods, health foods, isoflavones, seasonings, yogurt, black soybean products, soup, and liquor. The company also sells a variety of packaged prepared foods, boiled black soybean with vinegar, school meals, foods for restaurants, and foods for elderly. Fujicco offers its products under various brands including Fujicconi, Juntoro, Okazubatake, Basta Deli, Fujiflavone and Tsukemono Hyakusen among other. Its food ingredients find a range of applications such as catering, restaurants, health foods and gifting. It operates through six plants and 24 sales offices across Japan. Fujicco Co., Ltd is headquartered in Kobe, Hyogo, Japan.