Understanding the importance of Canadean Consumer's Fresh andamp; Natural TrendSights sub-trend is vital for household cleaning and laundry care brands wanting to capitalize on a core consumer concern.
- Consumer insight analysis covering 25 countries highlights the key attitudes and behaviors driving "fresh" and "natural" household products.
- Numerous innovation examples throughout the brief showcase the best-in-class "fresh" and "natural" concepts from across the globe.
- Key considerations and potential opportunities have been identified based on consumer preferences and recent micro-trends in this field.
- How does Canadean Consumer's Fresh andamp; Natural sub-trend apply specifically to household cleaning and laundry care?
- Where is innovation occurring within the Fresh andamp; Natural sub-trend and what does it look like?
- How can big name brands engage with both mainstream and niche consumer audiences, as interest in natural gains ground?
Movement towards "natural" innovation has been driven by consumers creating at-home solutions to their concern over highly chemical products. Supported by social sharing sites like Pinterest and Tumblr, this organic growth has been supported by the household cleaning industry, with relevant packaged innovation that brings trust to the trend.
In household cleaning and laundry, the Fresh andamp; Natural sub-trend of Canadean Consumer's TrendSights represents the point where consumer demand for fresh, sensory indulgence meets their desire for a "cleaner," more natural way of living.