Canadeans, Flavored Milk Consumption (Volume and Growth) Forecast to 2021 - Latin America, report is a comprehensive report, covering Flavored Milk consumption in Latin America market. The quantitative data in the report provides historic and forecast Flavored Milk consumption data by country in Volume (M Liters).
The report considers Flavored Milk as a ready to drink and powdered white milk to which flavoring and often sweeteners, colorings and stabilizers have been added which are white milk mixed with fruit juice where milk is the majority ingredient, Non-alcoholic eggnog and powder variants with more than 50% milk content. This report includes top level Flavored Milk consumption actual data for 2010 - 2014, provisional data for 2015; while forecasts are provided for 2016 - 2021 across 17 individual countries. The countries covered in the report are Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay, and Venezuela.
This report is the result of Canadeans extensive market research covering the Flavored Milk market in Latin America. It provides a top-level overview and detailed insight into the operating environment for the Flavored Milk market in Latin America. It is an essential tool for companies active across the Flavored Milk value chain and for new players that are considering entering the market.
- Overall data analysis of the Flavored Milk market in Latin America.
- Historic and forecast consumption values for Flavored Milk covering 2010-2014, 2015 provisional data and forecasts for 2016- 2021.
- The report provides you with important figures for the Flavored Milk market in Latin America with individual country tables and charts.
- Enhances your knowledge of the market with key figures on consumption values for the historic period.
- Supports you in planning future business decisions using forecast figures for the market.