The expansion of the global fertilizer mixture industry is forecast to reach 2.2% p.a. in the coming years. Between 2008 and 2014 the market increased with an average annual growth of 2.6%. Currently, diammonium phosphate accounts for 53.2% of the global demand while the remaining market share is divided between nitrogen-phosphorus-potassium fertilizers (22.0%) ,monoammonium phosphate and mixes with diammonium (12.9%), fertilizer mixes in tablets (0.9%) and other fertilizer mixtures (11.0%).
Australia, China, India, Morocco and the United States represent the largest fertilizer mixture markets while the strongest annual growth is forecast to occur in Panama (13.8%), Philippines (9.8%), Morocco (8.2%), Latvia (6.6%) and Ecuador (6.5%).
The industry report package Fertilizer Mixture Markets in the World to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts offers the most up-to-date market data on the actual market situation, and future outlook for fertilizer mixtures in the world. Along with a global fertilizer mixture market report the package includes country reports from the following countries:
Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belgium, Bulgaria, Chile, China, Colombia, Denmark, Ecuador, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mexico, Morocco, Netherlands, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Panama, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay, Vietnam
The reports include historic market data from 2008 to 2014 and forecasts until 2019 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible and clearly presented tables and graphs.
The latest market data for this research include:
- Overall fertilizer mixture market size, 2008-2019
- Fertilizer mixture market size by product segment, 2008-2019
- Growth rates of the overall fertilizer mixture market and different product segments, 2008-2019
- Shares of different product segments of the overall fertilizer mixture market, 2008, 2014 and 2019
- Market Potential Rates of the overall fertilizer mixture market and different product segments
The product segments discussed in the data reports include:
Fertilizer mixes in tablets
Monoammonium phosphate and mixes with diammonium
Other fertilizer mixtures containing phosphates and nitrates
Other fertilizer mixtures containing phosphorus and nitrogen
Other fertilizer mixtures containing potassium and phosphorus
Other fertilizer mixtures
The reports help answering the following questions:
- What is the current size of the fertilizer mixture market in the world and in different countries?
- How is the fertilizer mixture market divided into different product segments?
- How are the overall market and different product segments growing?
- How is the market predicted to develop in the future?
- What is the market potential compared to other countries?
Among the key reasons to purchase include the following:
- Gain an outlook of the historic development, current market situation, and future outlook of the fertilizer mixture market in the world to 2019
- Track industry development and identify market opportunities
- Plan and develop marketing, market-entry, market expansion, and other business strategies by identifying the key market opportunities and prospects
- Save time and money with the readily accessible key market data included in the report. The market data is clearly presented and can be easily incorporated into presentations, internal reports, etc.