The industry report package Fertilizer Markets in Eastern Europe to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts offers the most up-to-date market data on the actual market situation, and future outlook for fertilizers in different Eastern European countries. The package includes fertilizer country reports from the following countries:
Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bulgaria, Estonia, Georgia, Greece, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Poland, Romania, Turkey, Ukraine
The reports include historic market data from 2008 to 2014 and forecasts until 2019 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible and clearly presented tables and graphs.
The latest market data for this research include:
- Overall fertilizer market size, 2008-2019
- Fertilizer market size by product segment, 2008-2019
- Growth rates of the overall fertilizer market and different product segments, 2008-2019
- Shares of different product segments of the overall fertilizer market, 2008, 2014 and 2019
- Market Potential Rates of the overall fertilizer market and different product segments
The product segments discussed in the data reports include:
Ammonium nitrate limestone mixes
Ammonium sulphate-nitrate mix
Calcium-ammonium nitrate mix
Urea-ammonium nitrate mixes
Other nitrogenous fertilizers
Other phosphatic fertilizers
Other potassic fertilizers
Vegetable and animal fertilizers
Fertilizer mixes in tablets
Monoammonium phosphate and mixes with diammonium
Other fertilizer mixtures containing phosphates and nitrates
Other fertilizer mixtures containing phosphorus and nitrogen
Other fertilizer mixtures containing potassium and phosphorus
Other fertilizer mixtures
The reports help answering the following questions:
- What is the current size of the fertilizer market in different Eastern European countries?
- How is the fertilizer market divided into different product segments?
- How are the overall market and different product segments growing?
- How is the market predicted to develop in the future?
- What is the market potential compared to other countries?
Among the key reasons to purchase include the following:
- Gain an outlook of the historic development, current market situation, and future outlook of the fertilizer market in different Eastern European countries to 2019
- Track industry development and identify market opportunities
- Plan and develop marketing, market-entry, market expansion, and other business strategies by identifying the key market opportunities and prospects
- Save time and money with the readily accessible key market data included in the report. The market data is clearly presented and can be easily incorporated into presentations, internal reports, etc.