This dashboard highlights the factors that have the highest and lowest influence in household care product choices. The underlying data is sourced from Datamonitor's Consumer Survey 2013 which included responses from over 25,000 consumers across 24 countries. This dashboard only includes responses from consumers who said they were completely or partly responsible for household cleaning or laundry.
- This data can be viewed for different consumer groups using filters such as country, region, age / income group, and shopping behavior factors.
- Interactivity and customization options enable users to view responses from the most relevant consumer groups.
- Do preferences of pet owners differ from those who do not own pets when shopping for household care product choices?
- What are the top 3 factors that influence household care product choices of high income, single-person households in USA?
- Which aspects do most Gen Y consumers in BRICS markets consider to have the lowest influence on their household care product choices?
- Do natural/organic ingredients in household care products have a higher influence on consumers who say they purchase 'natural' food/drinks regularly?
Over 25,000 consumers responded to Datamonitor's 2013 global consumer survey, which took place in 24 countries globally: Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Korea, Mexico, the Netherlands, Poland, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Turkey, UAE, UK and US.
This interactive model only includes responses from consumers who said they were completely or partly responsible for household cleaning or laundry, making the information and insight highly relevant.
A forced-choice question style was used to gain insight on factors that influenced choice of household care products. Respondents were shown the list of factors sorted in different orders, and asked to select the factor that they considered to have the highest (and which had the lowest) influence in their household care product choice.
Data provided in easy-to-use tables in Excel