This dashboard illustrates how influential health and beauty product features are on purchasing choices. Examples of features include long-lasting results, multiple benefits, and noticeable results. The underlying data is sourced from Datamonitor's Consumer Survey 2013 which included responses from over 25,000 consumers across 24 countries.
- Users can view this data for different consumer groups using filters such as country, region, age group, income groups and purchasing choices.
- Interactivity and customization options enable users to view responses from the most relevant consumer groups.
- What aspect of health and beauty products have the greatest influence on price conscious shoppers?
- Do long-lasting results have a greater influence on Boomers (vs. Gen X and Gen Y consumers)?
- What proportion of male skincare shoppers (vs. female skincare shoppers) are highly influenced by multi-functional products?
Over 25,000 consumers responded to Datamonitor's 2013 global consumer survey, which took place in 24 countries globally: Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Korea, Mexico, the Netherlands, Poland, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Turkey, UAE, UK and US.
This interactive model comprises of 4 tabs - A global overview, regional overview, gender comparison (Male vs. Female responses) and age group comparison (Gen Y, Gen X, Boomers, Oldest Old). Each tab also contains several options to filter the data further.
Data provided in easy-to-use tables in Excel