Canadeans, Energy Drinks Consumption (Volume and Growth) Forecast to 2021 - Asia, report is a comprehensive report, covering Energy Drinks consumption in Asia market. The quantitative data in the report provides historic and forecast Energy Drinks consumption data by country in Volume (M Liters).
The report considers, Energy Drinks as an energy-enhancing product intended to boost mental or physical energy and promote wakefulness. These products are mainly carbonated and contain stimulants such as caffeine, taurine, guarana, glucuronolactone, yerba mate, along with glucose syrup (corn syrup) and maltodextrin. May also contain B complex group vitamin combinations, as well as vitamins A and E (i.e. antioxidants); vitamin C (ascorbic acid); L-carnitine; exotic herbs and substances, such as gingko biloba, ginseng, milk thistle; acidity regulators which are coffee, tea and energy blends where the base formulation of the product is an energy drink and coffee or tea is the flavor. And also still or carbonated, ready to drink (rtd) products, non-ready to drink (non-rtd) powders and concentrates. This report includes top level Energy Drinks consumption actual data for 2010 - 2014, provisional data for 2015; while forecasts are provided for 2016 - 2021 across 14 individual countries. The countries covered in the report are China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Kazakhstan, Malaysia, Pakistan, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, and Vietnam.
This report is the result of Canadeans extensive market research covering the Energy Drinks market in Asia. It provides a top-level overview and detailed insight into the operating environment for the Energy Drinks market in Asia. It is an essential tool for companies active across the Energy Drinks value chain and for new players that are considering entering the market.
- Overall data analysis of the Energy Drinks market in Asia.
- Historic and forecast consumption values for Energy Drinks covering 2010-2014, 2015 provisional data and forecasts for 2016- 2021.
- The report provides you with important figures for the Energy Drinks market in Asia with individual country tables and charts.
- Enhances your knowledge of the market with key figures on consumption values for the historic period.
- Supports you in planning future business decisions using forecast figures for the market.