The expansion of the global electrical resistor industry is forecast to reach 2.0% p.a. in the coming years. Between 2008 and 2014 the market increased with an average annual growth of 5.1%. Currently, fixed carbon resistors account for 4.8% of the global demand while the remaining market share is divided between other fixed electrical resistors (power capacity 20 watt or less) (41.4%), other fixed electrical resistors (power capacity more than 20 watt) (8.3%), wirewound variable resistors (power capacity 20 watt or less) (1.2%), wirewound variable resistors (power capacity more than 20 watt) (1.6%), other variable resistors (37.2%) and parts of electrical resistors (5.6%).
China, Germany, Japan, South Korea and the United States represent the largest electrical resistor markets while the strongest annual growth is forecast to occur in Vietnam (8.3%), Macedonia (7.1%), Poland (6.8%), Greece (6.8%) and Iran (5.3%).
The report package Electrical Resistor Markets in the World to 2020 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts offers the most up-to-date industry data on the actual market situation, and future outlook for electrical resistors in the world. Along with a global electrical resistor market report the package includes country reports from the following countries:
Algeria, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mexico, Moldova, Netherlands, Norway, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay, Vietnam
The research includes historic data from 2009 to 2015 and forecasts until 2020 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, consultants, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
The reports help answer the following questions:
- What is the current size of the electrical resistor market in the world and in different countries?
- How is the electrical resistor market divided into different product segments?
- How are the overall market and different product segments growing?
- How is the market predicted to develop in the future?
- What is the market potential compared to other countries?
The latest industry data included in the reports:
- Overall electrical resistor market size, 2009-2020
- Electrical resistor market size by product segment, 2009-2020
- Growth rates of the overall electrical resistor market and different product segments, 2009-2020
- Shares of different product segments of the overall electrical resistor market, 2008, 2014 and 2019
- Market Potential Rates of the overall electrical resistor market and different product segments
The market data is given for the following product segments:
Fixed carbon resistors
Other fixed electrical resistors (power capacity 20 watt or less)
Other fixed electrical resistors (power capacity more than 20 watt)
Wirewound variable resistors (power capacity 20 watt or less)
Wirewound variable resistors (power capacity more than 20 watt)
Other variable resistors
Parts of electrical resistors
Among the key reasons to purchase include the following:
- Gain an outlook of the historic development, current market situation, and future outlook of the electrical resistor market in the world to 2020
- Track industry developments and identify market opportunities
- Plan and develop marketing, market-entry, market expansion, and other business strategies by identifying the key market opportunities and prospects
- Save time and money with the readily accessible key market data included in the reports. The data is clearly presented and can be easily incorporated into presentations and internal reports.