This 970-page report provides comprehensive analysis of the physician office/group practice diagnostics market, including its dynamics, size, growth, regulatory requirements, technological trends, competitive landscape, and emerging opportunities for instrument and consumable suppliers.
This report will help diagnostic reagent and instrument suppliers develop more effective business, R&D and marketing strategies.
The growing economic pressures on hospitals, coupled with advances in diagnostic technologies, intensifying competition among suppliers and physicians, and changing consumer demands are shifting diagnostic testing from hospitals and commercial laboratories closer to the patient.
Market Segmentation Analysis
- Review of the physician office/group practice diagnostics market, including its dynamics, trends, structure, size, growth and major suppliers.
- Five-year test volume and reagent sales forecasts for over 300 chemistry, immunodiagnostic, microbiology, hematology and coagulation procedures, including:
- Routine and Special Chemistry
- Microbiology/Infectious Diseases
- Flow Cytometry
- Drugs of Abuse
- Endocrine Function
- Tumor Markers
Sales and Market Share Analysis
- Sales and market shares of major reagent and instrument suppliers.
Current and Emerging Products
- Analysis of over 130 diagnostic procedures.
- Review of leading chemistry, immunoassay, hematology and coagulation analyzers, both currently marketed and those in development, including their operating characteristics, features and selling prices.
- Emerging technologies and their applications for physician office/group practice diagnostic testing.
- Comprehensive listings of companies developing or marketing POC diagnostic technologies and products, by test.
- Assessments of major suppliers and emerging market entrants, including their sales, product portfolios, marketing tactics, joint ventures, and new products in R&D.
- Specific opportunities for new POC instruments and reagent systems with potentially significant market appeal during the next ten years.
- Design criteria for POC testing products.
- Alternative business expansion strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
This report is based on a combination of primary and secondary sources of information, including review of recent technical and business publications, manufacturer product literature, industry analyst reports, and VPGMarketResearch's proprietary data files.
Contains 970 pages and 152 tables
SIMILAR MARKET STUDIES
2016-2020 Netherlands Hematology and Flow Cytometry Markets: Specimen, Sales and Volume Forecasts for 40 Tests, Competitive Strategies, Instrumentation Review, Technological Advances, Opportunities for Suppliers
Summary This new comprehensive report from VPGMarketResearch.com contains 225 pages and 5 tables, and is designed to help current suppliers and potential market entrants identify and evaluate emerging business opportunities during the next five years. The report explores business and technological trends; provides specimen, sales and volume forecasts for 40 tests; compares ...
May 2016 | $0 | View Details >>
2017 Malta Cancer Diagnostics Market: Emerging Cancer Diagnostics, Oncogenes, Biochemical Markers, Lymphokines, GFs, CSFs, Hormones, Immunohistochemical Stains-Test Volume and Sales Forecasts, Competitive Strategies, Opportunities for Suppliers
This new report from VPGMarketResearch.com provides a strategic analysis of the major business opportunities emerging in the cancer diagnostics market during the next five years. The report examines emerging trends in the cancer diagnostics market; reviews current and emerging tests; analyzes potential applications of innovative technologies; forecasts volume and sales ...
March 2017 | $0 | View Details >>
2016 Future Horizons and Growth Strategies in the German Hemostasis Diagnostic Testing Market: Instrument and Reagents Supplier Shares, Country Segment Forecasts, Competitive Intelligence, Opportunities
Complete report $6,100. DataPack (test volumes, sales forecasts, supplier shares) $3,950.SummaryThis comprehensive report contains 406 pages, 38 tables, and is designed to help current suppliers and potential market entrants identify and evaluate business opportunities emerging in the German coagulation testing market during the next five years. The report explores business ...
November 2015 | $3950 | View Details >>
Strategic assessment of the competitive environment is widely recognized as one of the highest priority management responsibilities, the task crucial to business survival, growth and profitability. This new report from VPG provides strategic assessment of Mars technological know-how, marketing tactics and strategic directions in the global food and beverage market. SECTION I: TECHNOLOGICAL KNOW-HOW SECTION II: MARKETING TACTICS SECTION III: STRATEGIC DIRECTION
June 2015 | $0 | View Details >>
UPCOMING MARKET RESEARCH REPORTS
2017 © Copyright Big Market Research