The Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in Belgium report published by Canadean provides in-depth information on value and volume data by category and distribution channel. Leading brands, the most opportunistic foodservice channels, and packaging material and container consumption are also covered.
- Belgiums Wine market is forecast to grow in both value and volume terms during 2014-2019
- Of the three Wine categories analyzed, Still Wine will remain the largest while Sparkling Wine will be the fastest growing category, registering a CAGR of 4.6% during 2014-2019
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in the Wine market in 2014.
- The use of Bottle containers for packaging Wine is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 2.4% during 2014-2019, led by its high usage in the Fortified Wine and Sparkling Wine categories.
- Use of glass packaging will increase in Belgiums Wine market during 2014-2019
- Experience Seeking and Quality Seeking are the most influential factors contributing to Wine market growth
The report on the Wine sector in the Netherlands provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types, closures, and information on category level distribution and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2014-2019
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Still Wine, Sparkling Wine and Fortified Wine with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2014-2019
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, private label growth analysis during 2011-2014
- Distribution data: Value shares within each category through channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food and Drinks Specialists and more
- Packaging data: usage of different packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging materials: flexible packaging, rigid plastics, rigid metal and others; containers: tray, tub, foil and others
Reasons To Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyse key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving Wine consumption, and how they influence consumer behavior in the market which will help determine the best audiences to target
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion