The Poland Wine market is forecast to register growth in value as well as volume terms during 2015-2020. The Still Wine category had the highest volume share in 2015, whereas Fortified Wine category is projected to be the fastest growing during 2015-2020. High income of the Polish consumers, backed by a strong economy is leading to the growth in the demand for novel varieties of Wine in the country having innovative flavours. Further, a rise in e-commerce will fuel the online Wine sales in Poland.
- The Wine market in Poland is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 8.9% during 2015-2020.
- The Still Wine category has the highest volume share in the overall Wine market.
- The White Wine segment is expected to gain maximum share growth within the Still Wine category.
- Stopper is the commonly used closure type in the Poland's Wine market.
- Consumers in Poland seek Wine products with simple and clear information on the packaging.
- Wine products will replace the traditional vodka, due to its health benefits and sophisticated image.
Consumer and Market Insights report on the Wine market in Poland provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Fortified Wine, Sparkling Wine and Still Wine with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food and Drinks Specialists and others in 2015
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Glass, Paper and Board, Rigid Plastics, and others; container data for: Bottle, Carton and Bag-In-Box
- Consumer level trends: Top four consumer trends which influence Wine products consumption
- Future outlook: Reviews and recommendations on how the market will shape up from 2015-2020
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving Wine products consumption, and how they influence consumer behavior in the market which will help determine the best audiences to target
- Access to analysis on products launched in the market
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion