The Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in Ireland report published by Canadean provides in-depth information on value and volume data by category and distribution channel. Leading brands, the most opportunistic foodservice channels, and packaging material and container consumption are also covered.
- The Irish Wine market is being led by the Still Wine category while Sparkling Wine will be the fastest growing category, registering a CAGR of 5.7% during 2014-2019
- The Irish Wine market is highly competitive and is led by International players such as Davide Campari-Milano S.P.A, Diageo PLC and Buckfast
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets was the leading distribution channel in the Irish Wine market and it accounted for 36.8% of volume distribution of Wine in 2014
- The use of Box outer for packaging Wine is forecast to grow at a high CAGR of 5.7% during 2014-2019, led by the increasing demand of Sparkling Wine
- Organic and natural Wine products with new and innovative flavors is gaining demand among the Irish consumers and will have better growth prospects
- Personal Space and Time and Indulgence are the most influential factors contributing to Wine market growth
The report on the Wine sector in Ireland provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types, closures, and information on category level distribution and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2014-2019
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Still Wine, Sparkling Wine and Fortified Wine with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2014-2019
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, private label growth analysis during 2011-2014
- Distribution data: Value shares within each category through channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food and Drinks Specialists and more
- Packaging data: usage of different packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging materials: flexible packaging, rigid plastics, rigid metal and others; containers: tray, tub, foil and others
- Consumer level trends: Top four consumer trends which influence Wine consumption
- Future outlook: Reviews and recommendations on how the market will shape up from 2014-2019
Reasons To Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyse key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving Wine consumption, and how they influence consumer behavior in the market which will help determine the best audiences to target
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion