The Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in Colombia report published by Canadean provides in-depth information on value and volume data by category and distribution channel. Leading brands, the most opportunistic foodservice channels, and packaging material and container consumption are also covered.
- Low inflation rate, growing GPD per capita, and large base of young population create favorable climate for the 6 sector in Colombia
- Fortified Wine is forecast to be the fastest growing category with a CAGR of 29.0% during 2014-2019
- The Fortified Wine category will gain market share in value terms during 2014-2019
- Food and Drinks Specialists is the second leading distribution channel in the Colombian Wine market
- Glass used in Wine packaging will register high growth during 2014-2019
- Demand for store brands is growing at a faster pace than branded products in Colombia
The report on the Wine sector in Colombia provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types, closures, and information on category level distribution and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2014-2019
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Still Wine, Sparkling Wine and Fortified Wine with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2014-2019
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, private label growth analysis during 2011-2014
- Distribution data: Value shares within each category through channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food and Drinks Specialists and more
- Packaging data: usage of different packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging materials: flexible packaging, rigid plastics, rigid metal and others; containers: tray, tub, foil and others
- Consumer level trends: Top four consumer trends which influence Wine consumption
- Future outlook: Reviews and recommendations on how the market will shape up from 2014-2019
Reasons To Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving Wine consumption, and how they influence consumer behavior in the market which will help determine the best audiences to target
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion