Ukraine's Spirit market is forecast to register moderate growth in volume terms during 2014-2019. Vodka is the largest category in both value and volume terms in the Spirits market in 2014. The Whiskey Category will register fastest growth during 2014-2019. On-Trade Sales is the leading distribution channel in Ukraine's Spirits market and also registered fastest growth during 2011-2014.
- The economic growth in Ukraine slowed down due to the current political instability in the country
- Ukraine's Spirit market is forecast to register moderate growth rate in value terms during 2014-2019
- The Vodka category has the largest volume share in the Ukraine's Spirits market
- The Whiskey category is forecast to register the fastest growth in value terms during 2014-2019
- On-Trade Sales is the leading distribution channel in the Gin and Genever category
- Glass is the only packaging material used in the Spirits market in Ukraine
Canadean's Consumer and market insight report on the Spirits market in Ukraine provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2014-2019
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Brandy, Gin and Genever, Liqueurs, Rum, Specialty Spirits, Tequila and Mezcal, Vodka, Whiskey, with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2014-2019
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2011-2014
- Distribution data: Value shares within each category through channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food and Drinks Specialists and more
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for flexible packaging, rigid plastics, rigid metal and others; container data for: trays, tubs, foils and others.
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyse key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion