Singapore is one of the leading commercial hubs with high per capita income of the consumers. This purchasing power of consumers is driving the demand for packaged goods in the country. The Brandy category accounted for the largest value share in the Spirits market in 2014. However, the Tequila and Mezcal category is forecast to register the fastest growth during 2014-2019.
- Highly developed market economy to drive the demand for the Spirits sector in Singapore
- The Spirits market in Singapore grew at a CAGR of 4.4% during 2009-2014 and is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 5.3% during the period 2014-2019.
- The Brandy category accounted for 31.5% of the Singapore Spirits market volume followed by the Whiskey category with a 28.2% share during 2014.
- Food and Drinks Specialists is the leading distribution channel and it accounted for 62.2% of the overall Spirits distribution in 2014.
- Glass was the most preferred packaging material used in 99.6% of the Spirits market in 2014.
Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights report on the Spirits market in Singapore provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2014-2019
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Brandy, Whiskey, Rum, Vodka, Liqueurs, Specialty Spirits, Gin and Genever and Tequila and Mezcal categories , with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2014-2019
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2011-2014
- Distribution data: Value shares within each category through channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Spirits and Drinks Specialists and more
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for flexible packaging, rigid plastics, rigid metal and others; container data for: trays, tubs, foils and others.
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyse key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion