The Norwegian Spirits market will record slow growth in value terms during 2014-2019. The Vodka category is the largest category both in value and volume terms. Brandy will be the fastest growing category by value during 2014-2019. Foods and Drinks Specialists is the leading distribution channel in Norway's Spirits market.
- A large working population with higher disposable income is driving demand for packaged consumer products in Norway
- Of the eight Spirits categories analyzed, Brandy will be the fastest growth category, registering a CAGR of 4.1% during 2014-2019
- Food and Drinks Specialists is the leading distribution channel in Norway's Wine and Spirits market accounting for 43.0% share in 2014
- The Spirits market in Norway accounted for nearly one tenth of the overall Wine and Spirits retail sales
- The Norwegian Spirits market is highly competitive with many brands competing across categories. Few of the leading market players are Arcus As, Pernod Ricard S.A. and the Edrington Group
Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights report on the Spirits market in Norway provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2014-2019
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Brandy, Gin and Genever, Liqueurs, Rum, Specialty Spirits, Tequila and Mezcal, Vodka, and Whiskey, with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2014-2019
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2011-2014
- Distribution data: Value shares within each category through channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food and Drinks Specialists and more
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for flexible packaging, rigid plastics, rigid metal and others; container data for: trays, tubs, foils and others.
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyse key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion