The Germany Spirits market will be positively impacted by an improving GDP per capita and low inflation rates. The Spirits market in Germany is led by the Specialty Spirits category in terms of volume in 2015, while the Liqueurs category leads the Spirits market in value terms. The Liqueurs category is forecast to register fastest growth among all categories during 2015-2020. Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in Germany's Spirits market. The Whiskey category has the highest penetration of private labels in the German Spirits market.
- The Liqueurs category is forecast to register the fastest volume growth during 2015-2020.
- The Liqueurs category is the largest value category in the Hungarian Spirits market.
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets account for the highest distribution share in the Gin and Genever category.
- Bacardi Limited is the leading brand in the Rum category.
- Private label products in the Liqueurs category registered the fastest growth during 2012-2015.
- Screw Top is the commonly used closure type in Germany's Spirits market.
Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights report on the Spirits market in Germany provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for eight categories including Brandy, Gin and Genever, Liqueurs, Rum, Specialty Spirits, Tequila and Mezcal, Vodka, and Whiskey with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food and Drinks Specialists and others in 2015
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Glass, Rigid Plastics, and others; container data for: Bottle, Pouch
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning