The Spirits market in Egypt will register higher value and volume growth during 2014-2019 when compared to 2009-2014. Brandy is the leading category by value while the Tequila and Mezcal category is forecast to register the fastest growth during 2014-2019. On-trade distribution accounts for majority of the sales in the Spirits market.
- The Spirits market in Egypt will register higher value and volume growth during 2014-2019. In value terms, it is predicted at a CAGR of 2.8% and in volume terms, it is predicted at a CAGR of 2.2%
- Of the eight spirits categories analyzed, Brandy is the largest category by value and Tequila and Mezcal is the fastest growing category, with a high CAGR of 7.4% during 2014-2019
- On-trade distribution which accounted for 89.4% share, is the leading share of sales in the Egyptian Wines and Spirits market
- Bottle containers made of Glass Packaging are the only used container types in the Spirits market
- Auld Stag Whisky, with 0.3% share is the leading brand in Whiskey category
The Consumer and Market Insights report on the Spirits market in Egypt provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2014-2019
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Brandy, Gin and Genever, Liqueurs, Rum, Specialty Spirits, Tequila and Mezcal, Vodka, Whiskey, with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2014-2019
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2011-2014
- Distribution data: Value shares within each category through channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food and Drinks Specialists and more
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for flexible packaging, rigid plastics, rigid metal and others; container data for: trays, tubs, foils and others.
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyse key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion