The Spirits market in Argentina is forecast to grow at a high rate in value as well as volume terms during 2014-2019. Liqueurs will remain the largest as well as fastest growing category in value terms during 2014-2019. A recovering economy will boost the spending capacity of consumers, leading to increased time spent in enjoying new and exotic cocktails with friends and family. Highly fragmented Argentine Spirits market will motivate manufacturers to innovate in terms of both flavor and packaging.
- Liqueurs is both the fastest growing and the largest category by value in the Argentine Spirits market.
- Grape Brandy is the largest value segment within the Brandy category.
- Food and Drinks Specialists is the leading distribution channel in the Argentine Spirits market.
- Glass is the most used packaging material in the Spirits market in Argentina.
- Reserva San Juan is the leading brand in the Brandy category.
- The large young population of Argentina is leading to consumers seeking fun and enjoyment and achieving this through spirit consumption, especially at parties or informal occasions.
- The Argentine Spirits market is highly fragmented, with the top five players accounting for just 28% of the market.
Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights report on the Spirits Market in Argentina provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2014-2019
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Brandy, Gin and Genever, Liqueurs, Rum, Specialty Spirits, Tequila and Mezcal, Vodka and Whiskey with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2014-2019
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2011-2014
- Distribution data: Value shares within each category through channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food and Drinks Specialists and more
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for flexible packaging, rigid plastics, rigid metal and others; container data for: trays, tubs, foils and others.
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyse key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion