The Slovakian Soup market is forecast to grow at a higher rate in both value and volume terms during 2014-2019 compared to 2009-2014. The Dried Soup (mixes) category accounted for the largest value with 92.3% share in the Soup market in 2014. However, the Frozen Soup category is forecast to be the fastest growing category during 2014-2019. Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel followed by Convenience Stores. Bag/Sachet was the most commonly used container type in the Soup market.
- Rising GDP per capita and a large base of young population is creating new dynamics in the consumer goods sector in Slovakia
- The Slovakian Soup market is forecast to grow at a higher CAGR of 3.7% during the period 2014-2019 to reach EUR42.3 million (US$49.3 million) by 2019.
- The Dried Soup (mixes) category accounts for the largest value with 92.3% share in the Soup market as on 2014. The Ambient Soup category will register the fastest growth at a CAGR of 4.0% in local currency terms during 2014-2019.
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel and it accounted for 71.8% of overall Soup distribution in 2014.
- Bag/Sachet was the most commonly used container type in the Soup market and accounted for 43.6% market share in 2014.
The report on the Soup market in Slovakia provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2014-2019
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for the Ambient Soup, Chilled Soup, Frozen Soup and Dried Soup(mixes) with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2014-2019
- Leading players: Market share of brands
- Distribution data: Value shares within each category through channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food and Drinks Specialists and more
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for flexible packaging, rigid plastics, rigid metal and others; container data for: trays, tubs, foils and others.
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyse key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Our teams of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion.