High economic development is driving the demand of consumer packaged goods in Singapore. The Soup market in Singapore will register moderate growth during 2014-2019. Ambient Soup is the leading category by value sales, while the Frozen Soup category is forecast to register fastest growth during 2014-2019. Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in Singapore's Soup market.
- The Soup market in Singapore will register moderate CAGR of 3.3% during 2014-2019
- Of the five Soup categories analyzed, Ambient Soup will be the largest by volume consumption
- Consumers in Singapore are purchasing value for money Soup products
- Private Label has considerable market penetration of 7.7% in 2014
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in Singapore's Soup market
The report on the Soup market in Singapore provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2014-2019
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Ambient Soup, Chilled soup, Dried Soup (mixes), Frozen Soup, UHT Soup, with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2014-2019
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2011-2014
- Distribution data: Value shares within each category through channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food and Drinks Specialists and more
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for flexible packaging, rigid plastics, rigid metal and others; container data for: trays, tubs, foils and others.
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyse key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion