The Polish Soup market is forecast to register moderate growth during 2014-2019. Dried Soup (mixes) is the leading category by value sales, whilst the UHT Soup category will register fastest growth during 2014-2019. The preference for private label products in the Polish Soup market remains low. Knorr, Hortex and Karkus are the leading brands of Soup in Poland.
- Of the five Soup categories analyzed, Dried Soup(mixes) will remain the largest category while the UHT Soup category is forecast to register the fastest growth at a CAGR of 6.0% during 2014-2019
- The Polish Soup market is a highly competitive market led by domestic companies such as Nestle Polska and Pamapol S.A. and few international players such as Unilever Plc
- The Dried Soup(mixes) category had the highest penetration of private label products in Poland in 2014
- The use of Screw Top closures in the polish Soup market is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 3.7% during 2014-2019
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets was the leading distribution channel for Soup products and accounted for 79.5% distribution share in 2014
The report on the Soup market in Poland provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2014-2019
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Ambient Soup, Chilled Soup, Dried Soup(mixes), Frozen Soup and UHT Soup with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2014-2019
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2011-2014
- Distribution data: Value shares within each category through channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food and Drinks Specialists and more
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for flexible packaging, rigid plastics, rigid metal and others; container data for: trays, tubs, foils and others.
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyse key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion