The Soup market in Ireland is forecast to grow at a higher rate in both value and volume terms during 2014-2019 compared to 2009-2014. Dried Soup (mixes) is the leading category while the Chilled Soup category is forecast to register the fastest growth in value terms during 2014-2019. Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in the Irish Soup market
- The Soup market in Ireland is forecast to register higher growth at a CAGR of 2.3% during 2014-2019 compared to a growth registered at a CAGR of 2.0% during 2009-2014
- Dried Soup (mixes) is the leading category while the Chilled Soup category is forecast to register the fastest growth at a CAGR of 3.1% during 2014-2019
- Rigid Metal is the predominantly used packaging material and accounted for 75.0% in the Soup market in Ireland
- Knorr, Erin, Cully and Sully, Baxters, and Avonmore are the preferred brands in the Irish Soup market
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in Ireland's Soup market
The report on the Soup market in Ireland provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2014-2019
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Ambient Soup, Chilled soup, Dried Soup (mixes), Frozen Soup, UHT Soup, with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2014-2019
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2011-2014
- Distribution data: Value shares within each category through channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food and Drinks Specialists and more
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for flexible packaging, rigid plastics, rigid metal and others; container data for: trays, tubs, foils and others.
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyse key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion