The Indonesian Soup market is forecast to grow at a higher rate in both value and volume terms during 2014-2019. Dried Soup (mixes) is the largest category in volume terms, while Frozen Soup is the largest category in value terms. Dried Soup (mixes) is the fastest growing category during 2014-2019. Majority of the packaged Soup products in the country are sold through Hypermarkets and Supermarkets.
- Rising GDP and Young population will drive the growth in the Indonesian Soup market
- The Indonesian Soup market is forecast to grow at a higher rate in both value and volume terms during 2014-2019
- Dried Soup(mixes) will remain the largest category, and is also forecast to be the fastest growing category at a CAGR of 12.9% during 2014-2019
- The use of Box Outers in the Indonesian Soup market is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 5.9% during 2014-2019
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets was the leading distribution channel for Soup products and accounted for 62.3% distribution share in 2014
The report on the Soup sector in Indonesia provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types, closures, and information on category level distribution and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2014-2019
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Ambient Soup, Chilled Soup, Dried Soup(mixes), Frozen Soup and UHT Soup with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2014-2019
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, private label growth analysis during 2011-2014
- Distribution data: Value shares within each category through channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food and Drinks Specialists and more
- Packaging data: usage of different packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging materials: flexible packaging, rigid plastics, rigid metal and others; containers: tray, tub, foil and others
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyse key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion