The Chilean Soup market is forecast to grow at a marginally higher rate in both value and volume terms during 2014-2019 compared to 2009-2014. Dried Soup (mixes) category is the largest category in the Chilean Soup market, whereas Chilled Soup is the fastest growing category in value terms during 2014-2019. Majority of the packaged Soup products in the country are sold through Convenience Stores and Hypermarkets and Supermarkets in the country.
- The Chilean Soup market is forecast to grow at a marginally higher rate in both value and volume terms during 2014-2019 compared to 2009-2014
- Dried Soup(mixes) will remain the largest category, while Ambient Soup is forecast to be the fastest growing category at a CAGR of3.6% during 2014-2019
- The Chilean Soup market is dominated by international players such as Campbell Soup Company, Unilever PLC and Nestle S.A.,
- The use of Flexible Packaging in the Chilean Soup market is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 6.6% during 2014-2019
- Convenience Stores was the leading distribution channel for Soup products and accounted for 48.8% distribution share in 2014 followed by Hypermarkets and Supermarkets with 47.0% share
The report on the Soup sector in Chile provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types, closures, and information on category level distribution and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2014-2019
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Ambient Soup, Chilled Soup, Dried Soup(mixes), Frozen Soup and UHT Soup with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2014-2019
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, private label growth analysis during 2011-2014
- Distribution data: Value shares within each category through channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food and Drinks Specialists and more
- Packaging data: usage of different packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging materials: flexible packaging, rigid plastics, rigid metal and others; containers: tray, tub, foil and others
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyse key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion