The Savory Snacks market in the Netherlands will register higher growth in value terms during 2015-2020 compared to 2010-2015. The Potato Chips category has highest volume share in the overall Savory Snacks market, whereas The Nuts and Seeds category is forecast to register fastest value growth among all categories, during 2015-2020. are seeking products in new, experimental and exciting flavours along with exotic meal flavours. Health remains the most important aspect for Dutch consumers as they are looking for products with high protein, low fat content and additional health benefits along with products with natural and organic ingredients. The rise of private players is further driving the market.
- The Savory Snacks market in the Netherlands will register higher growth in value terms during 2015-2020 compared to 2010-2015.
- The Potato Chips category has highest volume share in the overall Savory Snacks market.
- The Nuts and Seeds category will gain market share during 2015-2020.
- Mid sized packs of Savory Snacks are gaining popularity among busy Dutch consumers.
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets was the leading distribution channel in the Dutch Food market
- Private label products in the Potato Chips category registered the fastest growth during 2012-2015
- 'Food Intolerance' is a popular claim driving the Popcorn category sales in the Netherlands Savory Snacks Market.
- Box is the only used outer type in the Netherlands Savory Snacks market
Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights report on the Savory Snacks market in the Netherlands provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Ethnic/Traditional Snacks, Meat Snacks, Nuts and Seeds, Popcorn, Potato Chips, Pretzels and Processed Snacks with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food and Drinks Specialists and others in 2015
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Flexible Packaging, Paper and Board and Rigid Plastics; container data for: Bag/Sachet, Can- Composite, Film, Pouch and others
- Consumer level trends: Top four consumer trends which influence Savory Snacks products consumption
- Future outlook: Reviews and recommendations on how the market will shape up from 2015-2020
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving Savory Snacks products consumption, and how they influence consumer behavior in the market which will help determine the best audiences to target
- Access to analysis on products launched in the market
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion