The Consumer and Market Insights: Savory and Deli Foods Market in the Czech Republic report published by Canadean provides in-depth information on value and volume data by category and distribution channel. Leading brands, the most opportunistic foodservice channels, and packaging material and container consumption are also covered.
- The Czech Republic's Savory and Deli Foods market will register a high CAGR of 5.2% during 2014-2019
- Of the seven Savory and Deli Foods categories analyzed, Pre-Packed Sandwiches will remain the largest category
- Pies and Savory Appetisers will be the fastest growth category, registering a CAGR of 6.6% during 2009-2019
- The Czech Republic Savory and Baked Goods market is led by Mk Klemens, Kosteleck which together account for 25.1% share of the market
- Private Label has high market penetration of 21.1% in 2014. They compete with brands beyond price points, which has resulted in a Private Label products gaining market share from brands during 2011-2014
The report on the Savory and Deli Foods sector in the Czech Republic provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types, closures, and information on category level distribution and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2014-2019
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Savory Baked Goods, Cured Meats, Fermented Meats, Pates, Pre-Packed Sandwiches, Prepared Salads and Pies and Savory Appetisers, with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2014-2019
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, private label growth analysis during 2011-2014
- Distribution data: Value shares within each category through channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food and Drinks Specialists and more
- Packaging data: usage of different packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging materials: flexible packaging, rigid plastics, rigid metal and others; containers: tray, tub, foil and others
Reasons To Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyse key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion