The Consumer and Market Insights: Savory and Deli Foods Market in Philippines report published by Canadean provides in-depth information on value and volume data by category and distribution channel. Leading brands, the most opportunistic foodservice channels, and packaging material and container consumption are also covered.
- The Philippines Savory and Deli Foods market growth rate will be marginally higher during 2014-2019 compared to 2009-2014
- The Pates category is the largest category by value as well as volume in the Philippines Savory and Deli market
- Pates is forecast to register fastest growth in value terms, while Pre-Packed Sandwiches is forecast to register fastest growth in volume terms during 2014-2019
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel for Savory and Deli Foods market
- The use of Film Closures is forecast to grow at a high CAGR of 5.4% during 2014-2019, led by increasing demand for Savory and Deli foods
- Private Label has a significant presence with 14.9% share in 2014. Pies and Savory Appetisers have the highest private label penetration with 91.1% share.
The report on Savory and Deli Foods sector in Philippines provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types, closures, and information on category level distribution and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2014-2019
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Cured Meats, Fermented Meats, Pates, Pies and Savory Appetisers, Pre-Packed Sandwiches, Prepared Salads and Savory Baked Goods, with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2014-2019
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, private label growth analysis during 2011-2014
- Distribution data: Value shares within each category through channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food and Drinks Specialists and more
- Packaging data: usage of different packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging materials: flexible packaging, rigid plastics, rigid metal and others; containers: tray, tub, foil and others
Reasons To Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion