The Consumer and Market Insights: Savory and Deli Foods Market in Mexico report published by Canadean provides in-depth information on value and volume data by category and distribution channel. Leading brands, the most opportunistic foodservice channels, and packaging material and container consumption are also covered.
- Savory and Deli Foods market in Mexico offers significant opportunities supported by rising disposable income with a large base of young population
- Of the seven Savory and Deli categories analyzed, Fermented Meats will remain the largest category, while Pates will be the fastest growing category registering a CAGR of 4.6% during 2009-2019
- The Mexican Savory and Deli Foods market is highly competitive and is led by international players such as Campofrio Food Group and Penaranda and few domestic players such as Grupo Bimbo, S.A.B de C.V
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets was the leading distribution channel in the Mexican Savory and Deli Foods market and it accounted for 48.5% distribution share in 2014
- The use of Box outers for packaging Savory and Deli Foods product is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 2.8% during 2014-2019, due to the convenience it offers in packaging
- The Mexican consumers seek private label Savory and Deli Food products as they offer value for money which is resulting to private labels gain market share over brands
The report on Savory and Deli Foods sector in Mexico provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types, closures, and information on category level distribution and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2014-2019
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Cured Meats, Fermented Meats, Pates, Pies and Savory Appetisers, Pre-Packed Sandwiches, Prepared Salads and Savory Baked Goods, with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2014-2019
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, private label growth analysis during 2011-2014
- Distribution data: Value shares within each category through channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food and Drinks Specialists and more
- Packaging data: usage of different packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging materials: flexible packaging, rigid plastics, rigid metal and others; containers: tray, tub, foil and others
Reasons To Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion