The Consumer and Market Insights: Savory and Deli Foods Market in Hungary report published by Canadean provides in-depth information on value and volume data by category and distribution channel. Leading brands, the most opportunistic foodservice channels, and packaging material and container consumption are also covered.
- The Savory and Deli Foods market in Hungary is a market with moderate growth which is forecast to register value growth at a CAGR of 3.4% during 2014-2019
- Out of the Seven Savory and Deli Foods categories analyzed, Pre-Packed Sandwiches led the market with highest volume consumption in 2014, while Fermented Meats will be the fastest growing category by value at a CAGR of 6.6% during 2014-2019
- The Hungarian Savory and Deli Foods market has a scope for future competition and is led by international players like Bonafarm Group and Ham S.R.O. with major market share in Pates category, while market for Savory Baked Goods, Prepared Salads and Pre-Packed Sandwiches is highly fragmented but have potential to grow with some emerging store brands
- Private Label products had a low market penetration of 7.2% in 2014. However, Private label products registered higher growth over branded Savory and Deli Foods products during 2011-2014.
- The use of Tray containers for packaging of Savory and Deli food products is forecast to grow at the fastest CAGR of 2.4% during 2014-2019, led by increasing demand for Prepared Salads and Savory Baked Goods
The report on the Savory and Deli Foods sector in Hungary provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types, closures, and information on category level distribution and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2014-2019
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Cured Meats, Fermented Meats, Pates, Pies and Savory Appetisers, Pre-Packed Sandwiches, Prepared Salads, Savory Baked Goods, with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2014-2019
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, private label growth analysis during 2011-2014
- Distribution data: Value shares within each category through channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food and Drinks Specialists and more
- Packaging data: usage of different packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging materials: flexible packaging, rigid plastics, rigid metal and others; containers: tray, tub, foil and others
Reasons To Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyse key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion