The Consumer and Market Insights: 'Savory and Deli Foods Market in Australia' report published by Canadean provides in-depth information on value and volume data by category and distribution channel. Leading brands, the most opportunistic foodservice channels, and packaging material and container consumption are also covered.
- Across the seven Savory and Deli Foods categories analyzed, Pies and Savory Appetisers will remain the largest category in both value and volume term. Prepared Salads will register fastest value growth at a CAGR of 5.9% during 2009-2019.
- The Savory and Deli Foods market in Australia is highly competitive and is led by international players like HAWKENBAKEHOUSE, Balfours Bakery Pty Ltd, Don Ham, Cut Fresh Salads Victoria and Primo Smallgoods with a combined average market share of 12.0% in 2014.
- The use of Rigid Metal for packaging of Savory and Deli Foods products is forecast to grow at the fastest CAGR of 4.2% during 2014-2019, led by increasing demand for Pates and Pies and Savory Appetisers.
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets holds dominant market share of 70.0% in the distribution of Savory and Deli Foods in Australia.
The report on the Savory and Deli Foods sector in Australia provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types, closures, and information on category level distribution and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2014-2019
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Cured Meats, Fermented Meats, Pates, Pies and Savory Appetisers, Pre-Packed Sandwiches, Prepared Salads, Savory Baked Goods with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2014-2019
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, private label growth analysis during 2011-2014
- Distribution data:Value shares within each category through channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Foodand Drinks Specialists and more.
- Packaging data: usage of different packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging materials: flexible packaging, rigid plastics, rigid metal and others; containers: tray, tub, foil and others
- Identify high potential categoriesand explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyse key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion