The Prepared Meals market in Austria is forecast to grow at a similar CAGR during the forecast period (2015-2020) as in the review period (2010-2015). The market is led by the Ready Meals category, while the Meal Kits category is forecast to register fastest growth during 2015-2020. Hypermarkets and Supermarkets are the leading distribution channels for Prepared Meals in the country. Maresi Austria Gmbh and Iglo Foods Group Ltd are the leading players in the Austrian Prepared Meals market.
- The Prepared Meals market in Austria is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 3.3% during 2015-2020
- The Meal Kits category is forecast to register fastest value growth among all categories during 2015-2020
- Consumers in the Austrian Prepared Meals market are trading-up to premium products
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel across all categories in the Austrian Prepared Meals market
- Private label products witnessed high penetration in the Austrian Prepared Meals market and registered fastest growth than brands during 2012-2015
- The use of Rigid Plastics is forecast to register fastest growth among packaging materials during 2015-2020
Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights report on the Prepared Meals market in Austria provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Meal Kits, Pizza, and Ready Meals with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food and Drinks Specialists and others in 2015
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Rigid Plastics, Flexible Packaging and Rigid Metal; container data for: Tub, Film, Pouch, Tray and others
Reasons To Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning