Turkish Meat market is projected to have stable growth during 2015-2020 in local currency terms (TRY Mn) as compared to assessment carried out during review period (2010-2015). In 2015, Fresh Meat (counter) is the most contributing category in terms of volume consumption, while Chilled Raw Packaged Meat - Whole Cuts projected to have the fastest growth during 2015-2020. Products with low fat (Weight Management) and easy-to-cook are among the popular consumer trends that are driving Meat consumption in Turkey. Over the next few years, products that are exclusively positioned on kids and store owned brand will grab more consumer attention.
- The Meat market in Turkey is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 1.4% during 2015-2020 in value terms
- Turkish consumers are opting for value for money products in the Meat market
- Fresh Meat (Counter) is the leading value category in the Turkish Meat market
- The 'Chilled Raw Packaged Meat - Whole Cuts' category is forecast to register fastest value growth among all categories during 2015-2020
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel across all categories in the Turkish Meat market
- Namet is the leading brand in the Fresh Meat (Counter) category
- The penetration of private label products remains high in the Turkish Meat market
Consumer and Market Insights report on the Meat market in Turkey provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Ambient Meat, Chilled Raw Packaged Meat - Processed, Chilled Raw Packaged Meat - Whole Cuts, Cooked Meats - Counter, Cooked Meats - Packaged, Fresh Meat (Counter), and Frozen Meat with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food and Drinks Specialists and others in 2015
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Rigid Plastics, Flexible Packaging, Rigid Metal, and Paper and Board; container data for: Tray, Film, Can-Food, Box and others
- Consumer level trends: Top four consumer trends which influence Meat products consumption
- Future outlook: Reviews and recommendations on how the market will shape up from 2015-2020
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving Meat products consumption, and how they influence consumer behavior in the market which will help determine the best audiences to target
- Access to analysis on products launched in the market
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion