Meat market in Philippines is projected to have higher growth during 2015 - 2020 over the review period i.e. 2010 - 2015 in US$ terms. In 2015, Fresh Meat (Counter) and Chilled Raw Packaged Meat - Whole Cuts held major volume share in the market (2015), while Cooked Meats - Counter reported the fastest volume growth during the forecast period. Meat products that are exclusively positioned on Personalization and Time Scarcity trend are driving Filipino Meat market. Halal certified and locally sourced products are expected to gain more consumer attention in coming years.
- The Filipino Meat market is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 5.0% during 2015-2020 in value terms
- Purchasing pattern of Filipino consumers remains unchanged in the Meat market
- The Fresh Meat (Counter) category has the highest volume share in the overall Meat market.
- Ambient Meat is the smallest value category in the Filipino Meat market
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in the Filipino Meat market.
- Monterey is the leading brand in the Frozen Meat Category
- Flexible Packaging and Rigid Plastics are the most commonly used packaging materials in the Filipino Meat market
Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights report on the Meat market in the Netherlands provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Ambient Meat, Chilled Raw Packaged Meat - Processed, Chilled Raw Packaged Meat - Whole Cuts, Cooked Meats - Counter, Cooked Meats - Packaged, Fresh Meat (Counter), and Frozen Meat with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food and Drinks Specialists and others in 2015
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Rigid Plastics, Rigid Metal, Flexible Packaging and others; container data for: Tray, Can-Food, Film, Bag/Sachet and others
- Consumer level trends: Top four consumer trends which influence Meat products consumption
- Future outlook: Reviews and recommendations on how the market will shape up from 2015-2020
Reasons To Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving Meat products consumption, and how they influence consumer behavior in the market which will help determine the best audiences to target
- Access to analysis on products launched in the market
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion