The Thai Meat market is forecast to register growth in value as well as volume terms during 2015-2020. The Fresh Meat (Counter) category had the highest volume share in 2015, whereas Cooked Meat (Counter) category is projected to be the fastest growing during 2015-2020. Rising per capita GDP in Thailand will boost the sales of premium Meat products, on the one hand, while a considerable young population will be attracted towards novel Meat products. Further, Meat product sales will rise through mobile-based e-commerce platforms in the country.
- The Meat market in Thailand will register higher growth in value terms during 2015-2020 compared to 2010-2015.
- Consumers in Thailand are opting for premium products in the Meat market.
- The Fresh Meat (Counter) category has the highest volume share in the overall Meat market.
- The 'Chilled Raw Packaged Meat - Processed' category is expected to register maximum gain in market share during 2015-2020.
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets accounts for more than three-fifth share in the distribution of the Meat market in Thailand.
Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights report on the Meat market in Thailand provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Ambient Meat, Chilled Raw Packaged Meat - Processed, Chilled Raw Packaged Meat - Whole Cuts, Cooked Meats - Counter, Cooked Meats - Packaged, Fresh Meat (Counter), and Frozen Meat with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food and Drinks Specialists and others in 2015
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Rigid Plastics, Flexible Packaging, Rigid Metal and others; container data for: Tray, Film, Bag/Sachet, Can-Food and others
- Consumer level trends: Top four consumer trends which influence Meat products consumption
- Future outlook: Reviews and recommendations on how the market will shape up from 2015-2020
Reasons To Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving Meat products consumption, and how they influence consumer behavior in the market which will help determine the best audiences to target
- Access to analysis on products launched in the market
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion