Sweden's Meat market is led by the 'Chilled Raw Packaged Meat -Whole Cuts' category in both volume and value terms. The Ambient Meat category is forecast to register the fastest volume and value growth among all categories during 2015-2020. Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel, while Rigid Plastics is the most commonly used packaging material in Sweden's Meat market. In Sweden, the large single population is promoting growth in smaller portions and mini packs of Meat. The market is also driven by growing preference for private labels which consumers find to be on par with national brands.
- Of the Seven categories analyzed, Ambient Meat is forecast to register the fastest growth, registering a CAGR of 5.3% during 2015-2020
- The Pork segment is expected to gain share growth within the 'Chilled Raw Packaged Meat - Whole Cuts' category
- Kids and Babies and Older consumers together account for more than half of Ambient Meat consumption
- The Meat market in Sweden accounted for more than one-fifth share of the overall food retail sales in 2014
- Single Lifestyles and Experimentation are the major trends driving sales in the market
Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights report on the Meat market in Sweden provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Ambient Meat, Chilled Raw Packaged Meat - Processed, Chilled Raw Packaged Meat - Whole Cuts, Cooked Meats - Counter, Cooked Meats - Packaged, Fresh Meat (Counter), and Frozen Meat with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food and Drinks Specialists and others in 2015
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Flexible Packaging, Rigid Metal, Rigid Plastics, and others; container data for: Tray, Can-Food, Bag/Sachet, Film, and others
- Consumer level trends: Top four consumer trends which influence Meat products consumption
- Future outlook: Reviews and recommendations on how the market will shape up from 2015-2020
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving Meat products consumption, and how they influence consumer behavior in the market which will help determine the best audiences to target
- Access to analysis on products launched in the market
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion