High per capita income is driving the Meat market in Singapore. The market is being led by the 'Chilled Raw Packaged Meat - Whole Cuts' category while the Cooked Meats - Packaged category is forecast to register fastest growth in value terms during 2015-2020. Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in the country. Tulip Food Company A/S and Amoy Canning Corporation (Singapore) Ltd. are the leading players in the Singaporean Meat market.
- The Meat market in Singapore is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 1.8% during 2015-2020 in value terms.
- Singaporean consumers are opting for value for money products in the Meat market.
- The 'Chilled Raw Packaged Meat - Whole Cuts' category is expected to gain market share during 2015-2020.
- Older Young Adults account for the majority of Cooked Meats - Counter consumption.
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in the Singaporean Meat market.
- Frangosul and Porkee are the most popular Frozen Meat brands in Singapore.
Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights report on the Meat market in Singapore provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Ambient Meat, Chilled Raw Packaged Meat - Processed, Chilled Raw Packaged Meat - Whole Cuts, Cooked Meats - Counter, Cooked Meats - Packaged, Fresh Meat (Counter), and Frozen Meat with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food and Drinks Specialists and others in 2015
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Flexible Packaging, Rigid Metal, Rigid Plastics, and others; container data for: Tray, Can-Food, Bag/Sachet, Film, and others
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning