The Norwegian Meat market is forecast to register high growth during 2015-2020 owing to high disposable income of the consumers and low inflation rate in the country. The Norwegian consumers are opting for value for money products in the Meat market. The market is being led by the Fresh Meat (Counter) category while the Ambient Meat category is forecast to register fastest growth in both value and volume terms during 2015-2020. Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in the country.
- The Norwegian Meat market is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 2.3% during 2015-2020 in value terms.
- Norwegian consumers are opting for value for money products in the Meat market.
- The Fresh Meat (Counter) category has the highest volume share in the overall Meat market.
- Ambient Meat is the smallest value category in the Norwegian Meat market.
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in the Norwegian Meat market.
- Glide is the leading brand in the Fresh Meat (Counter) category.
- The Frozen Meat category has the highest private label penetration in the Norwegian Meat market.
Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights report on the Meat market in Norway provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Ambient Meat, Chilled Raw Packaged Meat - Processed, Chilled Raw Packaged Meat - Whole Cuts, Cooked Meats - Counter, Cooked Meats - Packaged, Fresh Meat (Counter), and Frozen Meat with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food and Drinks Specialists and others in 2015
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Flexible Packaging, Rigid Metal, Rigid Plastics, and others; container data for: Tray, Can-Food, Bag/Sachet, Film, and others
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning