Fresh Meat (Counter) represents the largest category in Mexico's Meat market in both value and volume terms. The Ambient Meat category is forecast to register the fastest volume growth while Cooked Meats - Counter is expected to register the fastest value growth among all categories during 2015-2020. Busy Mexicans drive demand for quick and easy to use solutions, while the young and prosperous youth population seek premium and decadent Meat variants.
- Of the three categories analyzed, Cooked Meats - Counter is forecast to register the fastest growth at a CAGR of 5.2% during 2015-2020
- The Cooked Meats - Packaged category is expected to register maximum gain in market share during 2015-2020
- Kids and Babies and Early Young Adults together account for nearly half of Chilled Raw Packaged Meat - Processed consumption
- The Meat market in Mexico accounted for nearly one-third of the overall food retail sales in 2014
- Private label products in the Ambient Meat category registered the fastest growth during 2012-2015
- Desire for artificial ingredients - free products will promote organic Meat in Mexico
Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights report on the Meat market in Mexico provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Ambient Meat, Chilled Raw Packaged Meat - Processed, Chilled Raw Packaged Meat - Whole Cuts, Cooked Meats - Counter, Cooked Meats - Packaged, Fresh Meat (Counter), and Frozen Meat with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food and Drinks Specialists and others in 2015
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Flexible Packaging, Rigid Metal, Rigid Plastics, and others; container data for: Tray, Can-Food, Bag/Sachet, Film, and others
- Consumer level trends: Top four consumer trends which influence Meat products consumption
- Future outlook: Reviews and recommendations on how the market will shape up from 2015-2020
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving Meat products consumption, and how they influence consumer behavior in the market which will help determine the best audiences to target
- Access to analysis on products launched in the market
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion