Growing economy and rising disposable incomes is driving the Meat market in Hungary. The market is being led by the Chilled Raw Packaged Meat - Processed category and the Ambient Meat category is forecast to register the fastest growth during 2015-2020. Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in the country. Bonafarm Group and Debreceni Group are the leading players in Hungary's Meat market.
- The Meat market in Hungary is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 5.9% in value terms during 2015-2020.
- The 'Chilled Raw Packaged Meat - Processed' category has the highest volume share in the overall Meat market.
- The Ambient Meat category is expected to register maximum gain in market share during 2015-2020.
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel across all categories in the Hungarian Meat market.
- Gallicoop is the leading brand in the Frozen Meat category in Hungary.
- Private label products in the Ambient Meat category registered the fastest growth during 2012-2015.
- Rigid Plastics is the most commonly used packaging material in the Hungarian Meat market.
Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights report on the Meat market in Hungary provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Ambient Meat, Chilled Raw Packaged Meat - Processed, Chilled Raw Packaged Meat - Whole Cuts, Cooked Meats - Counter, Cooked Meats - Packaged, Fresh Meat (Counter), and Frozen Meat with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food and Drinks Specialists and others in 2015
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Flexible Packaging, Rigid Metal, Rigid Plastics, and others; container data for: Tray, Can-Food, Bag/Sachet, Film, and others
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning