The Meat market in France registered a CAGR of 2.7% during 2010-2015 and is forecast to continue growing in the coming five years. The growth is being supported by high per capita consumption levels and the increasing disposable income of French consumers. Chilled raw packaged meat, both whole cuts and processed, are the largest categories in Meat sector in France. Men in France have both the highest total Meat occasions and the highest per capita consumption occasions compared to women. Manufacturers need to invest more in offering value, premium, and easy to prepare Meat to resonate with French consumers.
- The Meat market in France is forecast to continue growing; however, Meat brands need to know how to target consumers looking for value products, premium options, or time-saving Meat products
- New product launches that offer convenience and are organic and gluten-free will add to the market growth
- Private label brands have a high penetration in the French Meat market
- Men in France have both the highest total Meat occasions and the highest per capita consumption occasions compared to women. Older Consumers enjoy the most private label Meat occasions in France on an annual basis
- Rigid Plastics is the most commonly used packaging material in the French Meat market
Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights: Meat in France identifies the key demographic groups driving consumption, and what motivates their consumption, combined with an in-depth study of the market and category dynamics, to identify key opportunities and how to target them. The report uses a unique method of quantifying consumer trends. It also highlights the degree that influence trends have on consumption and shows whether beliefs over what influences consumer behavior are accurate.
What else does this report offer?
- Figures that showcase the number of times consumers of different age groups and gender consume Meat in France, as well as identifying whether these demographic groups "over" consume (i.e. they account for a higher proportion of occasions than the proportion of society they represent overall)
- A study of market value and volumes from 2010-2020, supplemented with category, brand, and packaging analysis that shows the current state of the market, and how it will develop over the next five years
- The degree of influence that Canadean's 20 key consumer trends have on Meat consumption, with granular analysis on the extent that the degree of influence varies by gender, age, wealth, and leisure
- Analysis of how consumer needs will evolve in the short-to-medium term and recommended actions on how to adapt to these evolving needs
Reasons To Buy
- Find out what types of products consumers are purchasing, why they are consuming them, and what they will be looking for in the next few years. Product examples and key recommendations will help you derive key strategies in areas such as formulation, packaging, and key consumer targets
- Our unique consumer data has been developed from extensive consumption surveys and consumer group tracking, giving you an exclusive insight into the Meat market in France
- Quantify the influence of 20 consumption motivations in the Meat sector for a deeper understanding of what is driving the market and how to alter product offerings accordingly
- Analyze category, brand, and packaging dynamics, and how to compete with market leaders to provide a competitive edge to product launches