The Meat market in Chile is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 3.7%, in value terms during 2015-2020. Among all categories, The Ambient Meat category is expected to register the fastest value growth during 2015-2020. Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel. Cecinas Llanquihue and La Preferida are the leading brands in the Chilean Meat Market. Rising incidences of lifestyle diseases spur demand for Meat products that are low in fats and free from trans-fats. Further, affluent Chilean consumers will drive the demand for premium Meat products.
- The Fresh Meat (Counter) category has the highest volume share in the overall Meat market.
- The Ambient Meat is forecast to register fastest value growth among all categories during 2015-2020.
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in Chile's Meat market.
- Cecinas Llanquihue is the leading brand in the 'Chilled Raw Packaged Meat - Processed' category.
- Rigid Plastics is the most commonly used packaging material in Chile's Meat market.
Consumer and Market Insights report on the Meat market in Chile provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Ambient Meat, Chilled Raw Packaged Meat - Processed, Chilled Raw Packaged Meat - Whole Cuts, Cooked Meats - Counter, Cooked Meats - Packaged, Fresh Meat (Counter), and Frozen Meat with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food and Drinks Specialists and others in 2015
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Flexible Packaging, Rigid Metal, Rigid Plastics, and others; container data for: Tray, Can-Food, Bag/Sachet, Film, and others
- Consumer level trends: Top four consumer trends which influence Meat products consumption
- Future outlook: Reviews and recommendations on how the market will shape up from 2015-2020
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving Meat products consumption, and how they influence consumer behavior in the market which will help determine the best audiences to target
- Access to analysis on products launched in the market
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion