The Consumer and Market Insights: Meat in Belgium report published by Canadean provides in-depth information on value and volume data by category and distribution channel. Leading brands, the most opportunistic foodservice channels, and packaging material and container consumption are also covered.
- Rise in GDP and low inflation rate provides opportunities in Belgium Meat market
- Of all the Meat categories analyzed, Fresh Meat (Counter) will be the largest category with 32.8% share and Cooked Meats - Counter as fastest growth category, registering a CAGR of 4.6% during 2014-2019
- In the Belgiums Meat market, Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel accounted for 34.0% share of the market
- The use of Tray for container type has grown at a higher rate with 64.2% share in 2014, led by increasing demand for Cooked Meats - Packaged category
- Comeco with 4.6% share, is the leading brand in the Frozen Meat category
The report on the Meat sector in Israel provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types, closures, and information on category level distribution and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2014-2019
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Ambient Meat, Chilled Raw Packaged Meat - Processed, Chilled Raw Packaged Meat - Whole Cuts, Cooked Meats - Counter, Cooked Meats - Packaged, Fresh Meat (Counter) and Frozen Meat with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2014-2019
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, private label growth analysis during 2011-2014
- Distribution data: Value shares within each category through channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food and Drinks Specialists and more
- Packaging data: usage of different packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging materials: flexible packaging, rigid plastics, rigid metal and others; containers: tray, tub, foil and others
Reasons To Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyse key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion