Growing economy and a large base of young population is driving the Ice Cream market in the Philippines. The market is being led by the 'Take-Home and Bulk Ice Cream' category in Off-trade volume consumption while the Artisanal Ice Cream category leads in On-trade volume consumption. Hypermarkets and Supermarkets accounts for the highest share of the distribution of Ice Cream in the Philippines. Unilever Plc and Nestle S.A. are the leading players in the Filipino Ice Cream market.
- The Ice Cream market in the Philippines is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 7.9% in US$ terms during 2015-2020
- Filipino consumers are opting for value for money products in the Ice Cream market
- The 'Take-Home and Bulk Ice Cream' category accounts for the highest Off-trade volume consumption in the Philippines
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in the Filipino Food market
- Sorbetes is the leading brand in the 'Take-Home and Bulk Ice Cream' category in the Philippines
- Flexible Packaging is the commonly used packaging material in the Filipino Ice Cream market
Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights report on the Ice Cream market in the Philippines provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Artisanal Ice Cream, Impulse Ice Cream - Single Serve, and Take-Home and Bulk Ice Cream with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, private label growth analysis during 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food and Drinks Specialists, On-trade and others in 2015
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Flexible Packaging, Rigid Plastics and Paper and Board; container data for: Tub, Bag/Sachet, Box and Wrapper
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning