The Spanish Ice Cream market is led by 'Take-Home and Bulk Ice Cream' which is also forecast to register category fastest growth in value and volume terms during 2015-2020. Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in the Spanish Ice Cream market. Nestle S.A. is the leading player in the market. Flexible Packaging is the most commonly used packaging material in the Spanish Ice Cream market.
- The Ice Cream market in Spain is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 5.2% in value terms during 2015-2020.
- The 'Take-Home and Bulk Ice Cream' category accounts for the highest Off-trade and On-trade volume consumption in Spain.
- The 'Take-Home and Bulk Ice Cream' category is forecast to witness the fastest growth in volume terms during 2015-2020.
- On-trade sales lead the distribution of the overall Ice Cream distribution in the Spain.
- Private labels are gaining market share from brands in the Spanish Ice Cream market.
Consumer and Market Insights report on the Ice Cream market in Spain provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Artisanal Ice Cream, Impulse Ice Cream - Single Serve, and Take-Home and Bulk Ice Cream with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, private label growth analysis during 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food and Drinks Specialists, On-trade and others in 2015
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Flexible Packaging, Paper and Board and Rigid Plastics; container data for: Wrapper, Bag/Sachet,Tub
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning