The Ice Cream market in Peru is led by the 'Impulse Ice Cream - Single Serve' in Off-trade volume consumption while the Artisanal Ice Cream category leads in On-trade volume consumption. The 'Take-Home and Bulk Ice Cream' category is forecast to register fastest growth in Off-trade sales during 2015-2020. Food and Drinks Specialists account for the highest share of the distribution of Ice Cream in the country. Nestle S.A. is the leading player in the Peruvian Ice Cream market.
- The Ice Cream market in Peru is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 0.7% in US$ terms during 2015-2020
- The 'Impulse Ice Cream - Single Serve' category accounts for the highest Off-trade volume consumption in Peru
- Food and Drinks Specialists is the leading distribution channel in the Peruvian Food market
- D`Onofrio is the leading brand in 'Impulse Ice Cream - Single Serve' and 'Take-Home and Bulk Ice Cream' categories in Peru
- Flexible Packaging is the commonly used packaging material in the Peruvian Ice Cream market
Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights report on the Ice Cream market in Peru provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Artisanal Ice Cream, Impulse Ice Cream - Single Serve, and Take-Home and Bulk Ice Cream with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food and Drinks Specialists, On-trade and others in 2015
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Flexible Packaging, Rigid Plastics and Paper and Board; container data for: Tub, Bag/Sachet, Box and Wrapper
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning